Private Sale Car Loans
You have come to the right place we will get you on the road with your car of choice. Your very own Fox Finance Group Loan Specialist will step you through the process. We compare lenders for great rates on your private sale car purchase and we can even offer private sales for Business and Personal car loans.
We'll Make it Simple for You
Our panel of Lenders may generally request some but not all of these supporting documents and Fox Car Loans will help liaise with the Seller to obtain:
Fox Finance Group can check the vehicle has clear title by PPSR check giving you piece of mind:
- Request Copy of Seller's Driver's Licence to ID them as the registered owner
- Request Copy Registration Certificate in sellers name
- Request Copy of Seller's Bank Account Details where money will be deposited
- Request Photos of the car
- Request Seller and buyer to both sign a Private Sale Invoice at agreed price
- Request a Payout letter from the financier if seller has current finance owing on the vehicle
- Request an independent vehicle inspection (where required by the lender)
Hot Tips - Buying a Second Hand Car
If you have not already chosen a car we can start the process and have your loan pre-approved before you start looking for a car.
You may want to consider our hot tips when shopping around:
- How long has the seller owned the car?
- Why are they selling it?
- Has it ever been damaged or been in an accident?
- Has it had any major repairs done?
- Where did they buy it?
- Test Drive the car
- Have they done a Mechanical Inspection?
- Is the car registered in their name?
- Do they owe finance on the car?
- Has it been regularly serviced?
- Does it have log books?
- Are the kilometers appropriate for age of vehicle?
- Don't pay a deposit without sighting the car
- Don't get stung by fraud do your homework ask questions and make sure the car is real, if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.