How do you find the best home loan for you?
There are a huge number of home loans products and this can make finding the right home loan a very tricky task. Plus, as a home buyer you already have enough on your plate, so taking on the task of researching all the various home loan options and features can be very confusing.
That's why having an experienced Home Loan Specialist in your corner to help you through the process and ensure that you get the best deal is the way that most people go!
Did you know that last month, more than 50% of Australian's chose to engage a Qualified Home Loan Broker to help them secure the best home loan deal?
What can you expect when you speak with us?
- Your Home Loan specialist will find out as much as possible about your circumstances and goals, to see how we can support you.
- You get to ask us all those burning questions you may have about home loans and home buying. Our Home Loan Specialists have a wealth of knowledge built over years of helping clients with every scenario under the sun, so they're a great resource for you to tap into.
- Based on your circumstances and needs, your Home Loan Specialists will use our sophisticated software to compare hundreds of home loans from a wide choice of lenders, including the big four banks.
- Together, you'll identify the right home loan for you based on your individual needs. Should you decide you wish to go ahead with an application, your Home Loan Specialists will prepare all of the paperwork and support you through the entire application and settlement process.
- We'll evaluate and compare your loan with hundreds of others by taking into account rates, fees and features to make sure you have the loan that's right for you.
What comes next?
Prepare Your Finances
Your Home Loan Specialist will work with you to determine your borrowing capacity and purchasing power so you know exactly what your budget is. We will search high and low to track down the products most suited to you and will discuss their features and benefits with you. You may also qualify for the first home owners grant too. Our expertise and experience mean that you'll receive professional, up to date advice that you can rely on to make the right choice of home loan product most suitable for you.
We Help You Understand Your Credit Score
Here at Fox Finance Group, our team care about helping you understand your credit score and what it means for you. Having a great understanding of what lenders think of your credit score gives you a competitive advantage when it comes to negotiating the best loan outcome. Also, knowing what you can do to increase your credit score is one of the most powerful learnings that you can have right now, especially if you are thinking of getting finance anytime soon. Speak with your Lending Specialist about how we help you protect your credit score and what you can do to grow your credit rating.
Choosing a Home
With your finances pre-approved, your next step is to find the right property. Do your homework, put together a checklist of what you want in your property and spend a few months getting a feel for the property market and what price properties in your area of interest are selling for. It's a great idea to attend some open homes and local auctions in the area you want to buy in, so you get to know the local market and the process for auctions just in case your dream home goes for auction. Remember, you can't do too much research, so don't rush in!
Making an Offer
Once you've decided on a property and completed the relevant inspections, you're ready to make an offer. You can make your offer prior to having your inspections done and formal loan approval, just make sure that this is noted in the offer. This is what's known as a 'conditional offer'.Remember, a home loan is a big commitment and one that will often stay with you for a long time so getting the right advice is critical to choosing the right home loan for you.
If you would like to arrange a Free Informal Chat about your options, please complete our Home Loan Appointment form today!