Do You Love Working in a Team?
Are You Our Next Car Lending Super Star?
A Little About Us
Fox Finance Group was established in 2006 right here on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. We continue to help everyday Australians with their lending needs right across Australia and over this time have built a fantastic brand and reputation in the industry.
We are one of only a handful of Financial Service Groups in Australia that are genuinely able to help their clients fund and insure cars, bikes, boats, jet skis, caravans, camper trailers, trucks, machinery, homes, commercial property and pretty much anything else you need all under one roof. We also work closely with our in-house Financial Planner to help and assist our clients with the best financial advice.
Fox Finance Group are heavily focused on ensuring that our team have the best finance, insurance and warranty providers on our panel. This coupled with an industry leading online finance software program to help with everything from the application right through to settlement and compliance sets our team up for success right from the very start.
We Are Committed to Growth
We have a full time Sales and Marketing commitment dedicated to bringing in qualified Clients requiring our loan solutions. This marketing focus includes many online marketing strategies hosted via various websites and social media platforms which enables us to generate large volumes of enquiry each month for our Lending Specialists. We also have key relationships with a number of key Introducers that refer qualified customers our way every day.
Our Ideal Team Member
When we think about our ideal team member, we first think of how they would fit into our team environment. Our team pride themselves on the culture that they have been able to build over time, and this is something that is at the heart of what we do.
Fox Finance Group is a business that looks for high sales performers with a great attitude and personality first and industry experience second.
Our current team members are highly experienced in helping clients source the very best finance and insurance solutions for their needs. They can demonstrate extensive experience in playing a key role in fostering existing and new relationships and must be able to consistently deliver on the high service standards that we hold ourselves accountable to.
What personal qualities and skills do we love?
- Proven ability to work within a high performing team call centre sales environment.
- Ability to follow a proven sales process and utilise tech-advanced finance systems.
- Professional and considerate approach to the client's needs.
- Strong conversationalist with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and fulfill our company's standards and vision.
- Commitment to professional development of themselves and others.
- Can communicate effectively with a wide range of people and personalities.
- Can work autonomously, managing a high workload without continual guidance.
- Professional and highly effective phone manner.
- Ability to analyse situations and take corrective actions.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Commitment to the process of continuous improvement.
What do you need to have in your locker? (or be prepared to learn over the next 6 months)
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role performing at a high level.
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Brokering. (preferred but not essential)
- Experience in building and effectively managing referring relationships from dealerships, professional services and other industry sectors.
- Great relationship skills and have proven ability to perform well in a team call centre environment.
- Ability to 'think outside the box' about deals and be commercial with your time.
- Have a good understanding and experience of finance loan packaging.
- Able to maintain a high customer satisfaction level. (Yes, we survey every client)
- Excellent time management skills to ensure you can manage multiple transactions at one time whilst maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Multi-tasking to ensure you can effectively handle all credit, documentation, settlement, compliance and contract management steps.
- Proven ability in professional communication with clients on multiple levels.
- Understanding and ability to read Profit and Loss / Balance Sheets.
- Proven knowledge of Privacy Legislation, AML Legislation and NCCP Legislation.
- Experienced in setting key target and reporting initiatives.
- Be able to provide an acceptable National Police Check.
- Solid understanding of Finance and Insurance regulatory requirements.
- Previous experience with the use of complex online computer networks.
What Do We Bring to the Table?
- Fox Finance Group was established in 2006 and has since built a very strong industry brand and fantastic reputation.
- We help our team grow both personally and professionally.
- We have developed a very professional and supportive team environment to work within.
- We have a structured on-boarding process with full in-house training provided on an ongoing basis.
- We provide qualified customers looking for a loan right now for you to help.
- We offer an above industry income achievable for the hungry sales performer.
- We provide access to our extensive panel of lenders and insurers. (50+ Industry Partners)
- We have an open and relaxed management communication style.
- We offer a unique intra-office referral program so you can help more customers right across the lending landscape. (Home Loans, Business Loans and Commercial Loans)
- We have unique access to a private funding lender to help us get more applications approved when other lenders say no.
On offer is an industry base salary and upon successful completion of your probation period the opportunity to participate in our bonus incentive scheme that for the right sales performer will return an above industry income. If you are successful to move through to our interview stages, we will provide you full details on how this works.
What Do You Need to Do Next?
Please send your CV and Covering Letter addressing:
1. What has attracted you to this role?
2. Why do you feel this is the right opportunity for you?
Any applications sent without a CV and Covering Letter addressing the opportunity and two points above will be disregarded.
We are planning the hunt again for our next team member soon.
You can jump the queue and apply in advance for this position online now.
Applicants required for an interview will be notified.
Finally, this role is NOT for the faint hearted. If you are looking for an amazing challenge and truly want to see your efforts help other people get what they want, please apply.