ANZ Car Loans and Personal Loans
ANZ has been in operation in Australian since 1835, with its first branch opening in Sydney followed by Melbourne three years later. It has since grown into a global giant with operations in Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific region; North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
As one of Australia's Big Four banks, ANZ has over nine million customers worldwide and a global staff of over 50,000. In Australia alone there are 800 branches, 115 business centres and 2,700 ATM's servicing over six million retail and commercial customers.
ANZ Car Loans and personal loans for individuals and businesses come in three different varieties, each with their own benefits. For private buyers there are secured car loans, variable interest rate personal loans and fixed rate personal loans, while for business owners there are chattel mortgage, hire purchase and finance lease options.
ANZ Car Loans for businesses
ANZ car loans for businesses can achieve a number of growth goals without impacting on the financial state of the business. Making the right choice when it comes to your borrowing options will affect your ability to repay the loan and the tax benefits you will be eligible to receive. The three options businesses have are:
- Chattel Mortgage - You buy and own the car from the start of the loan, and make periodical repayments until the loan has been paid off. The vehicle is used as security against the loan to lower the interest rate.
- Hire Purchase - ANZ owns the vehicle for the life of the loan, with ownership transferring to the business after the final loan repayment.
- Finance Lease - ANZ buys the vehicle and rent it to you for an agreed period of time. At the end of the lease period you have the option to buy the vehicle for an agreed price.
While ANZ's three options are slightly different, they all offer common benefits to you and your business. These include:
- No initial cash outlay meaning your working capital can stay in the business
- Loan term and periodical repayment timing is flexible
- Various repayment options, and the opportunity to tailor repayments to suit the cashflow of your business
- Tax benefits including GST claims on the purchase price of the vehicle and interest portion of repayments, and depreciation of the vehicle (ANZ recommends you speak with your accountant to determine which loan option is right for your particular business)
To find out how much your ANZ car loan could be, use our handy car loan repayment calculator.
ANZ in the community
The ANZ supports many community programs through their GIVE Program, which stands for Giving, Investing, Volunteering and Emergency relief.
- Giving - Offering key stakeholders (staff, customers and shareholders) the opportunity to make regular or one-off donations to a wide range of worthy causes. Donations are matched dollar for dollar by the ANZ.
- Investing - Offering programs for low-income and disadvantaged individuals to build financial skills, knowledge and confidence to manage and save their money.
- Volunteering - ANZ staff are encouraged to donate their time and expertise to worthwhile projects in their local community. ANZ offers one fully paid day per year to volunteer.
- Emergency relief - ANZ is committed to providing financial and human resource aid to countries where it has a presence when natural disasters strike.
The ANZ Bank also offers financial grants of AU$5,000 - NZ$25,000 to charities and community organisations, while also sponsoring a wide range of sporting and cultural events, and community organisations. These include:
- Sport - Australian Open (tennis - including junior development program ANZ Hot Shots), ANZ and Shanghai Rolex Masters (golf), ANZ Championship and ANZ NetSetGo (netball), ANZ Stadium (Sydney)
- Arts and Culture - The Archibald Prize, Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras
- Community Organisations - Zoos Victoria (Melbourne Zoo, Healesville Sanctuary and Werribee Open Range Zoo), Taronga and Western Plains Zoo
Here at Fox Finance Group we are very passionate about educating our customers and providing them as much detail as we can so they can make an educated decision.
We provide our customers a wide range of loan repayment calculators so you can work out how much your finance could be and much more.
Our team are here to help you when you have more questions or are ready to apply. Apply online or speak with the team on 1300 665 906.
If you'd like to know how much you qualify for, no problem, speak with us about setting up a loan pre-approval so you know exactly how much your loan will be even before you commit to proceed. This is an obligation free service that we provide our customers.
Here at Fox Finance Group, our team care about helping you understand your credit score and what it means for you. Speak with your Lending Specialist about how we help you protect your credit score and what you can do to grow your credit rating.
Why Do So Many Customers Trust Us?
- We have access to the best lenders wtih the lowest interest rates
- We offer you a free credit assessment without affecting your credit score
- We provide loan pre-approvals so you can go shopping with peace of mind
- We help you understand and protect your credit score
- We offer a speedy service with same day loan approvals
- We do all the running around and hard work to find you the very best deal
Speak with a Lending Specialist Now!
In using our loan calculators you agree to our Disclaimer.
Their markets of operation
2. American Samoa
4. Cook Islands
9. Hong Kong
18. New Caledonia
19. New Zealand
20. Papua New Guinea
23. Solomon Islands
27. Timor Leste
29. United Arab Emirates
30. United Kingdom
31. United States of America