Medical Practice Loans
If you're a qualified medical professional thinking of starting your own private practice or purchasing an existing practice, a medical practice loan may just be what you need.
Medical professionals are considered prime borrowers by a number of banks and lenders. As such, the lenders on our panel that we have spent many years building strong relationships with are willing to lend our clients that qualify the complete costs of buying practice premises including fit-out and equipment.
How much can I borrow?
- Practice premises (freehold property): Borrow up to 100% of the property value
- Medical practice business finance: Borrow up to 100% of the business value (leasehold) including fit-out and equipment costs
- Maximum loan term for freehold: 25 years
- Interest only: Up to 5 years
- Overdraft facility: $100,000 or more depending on applicant strength
- Low doc commercial loans are available
- Significant interest rate discounts on offer based on your application strength
- Buying a start-up: Business plan required showing cash flow projections
- Buying an existing practice: Last 6-12 months vendor business financials
Medical professionals enjoy a host of benefits when dealing with Fox Finance Group:
- Get access to the best deals and industry-specific lenders
- Save time and money with paperwork and conveyancing management
- Enjoy access to hunderds of loan products with one point of contact
- We can process everything fully online if you are limited with time and prefer this
- Access to a fixed offset account if desired
- We manage the whole process from start to finish and are here for you throughout
Commercial Property Finance
At Fox Finance Group we recognise that each one of our client's needs for commercial property finance is different.
Our aim is simple, to provide you with the most effective financial solution for your commercial property requirement. This means researching and presenting you with the most competitive funding solution.
We don't stop there, we work hard to negotiate the best loan terms while allowing you to concentrate on getting on with your business.
Due to our large spread of lenders in commercial property finance, our parameters are quite broad. Below is our general profile of the lending criteria on commercial property.
Purpose of Funds
Medical Practice Existing or New
Industrial / Commercial Property
Office Purchase or Fitouts
Retail Shopping Centres
General Property Development
Do you have some questions?
Call our Medical Practice Commercial Loan Expert, Jason Desmond.