Home Loan Switching Made Easy!
Switching your home to a better rate can save you thousands over the term of your loan. With interest rates now at an all time low, now is a fantastic time to let us take a look at how much you could be saving every week. Enquire now and one of our Lending Specialists will be in touch to step you through the process, obligation free.
This is where we come in. We have access to over 50 Specialist Lenders and Banks. This means that we can help you compare hundereds of different loan products in one place. This saves you time, stress and money. Sounds good? It gets better!
Don't settle for the rate that your bank offered you a while ago. Things have changed and you deserve to have the best deal out there on the market today! We do all of the shopping around for you. We know which banks are offering the most competitive offers and some of these offers are only offered via our exclusive relationships. Our team are across every home loan re-finance offer on the market, it's our job, and we take our job of saving our customers money very seriously.
Calculate Your Savings
Try our loan calculator and see for yourself. Simply by adding in your current loan details into the top section of our loan calculator, you can see for yourself what sort of savings could be available to you.
Here are some more quick tips for you.
- Avoid sending loan applications to multiple financiers in hope that one will say yes. This is likely to reduce your credit worthiness and chances of being approved for your home loan refinance.
- Make sure you have a trusted Lending Specialist in your corner, someone that will be there for life, not just this application.
- Ensure that you can make additional repayments to your mortgage without being hit with additional fees and charges.
- Compare all the costs of any new mortgage, not just the headline rates. Most mortgages have different application fees, ongoing fees and exit fees.
- Consider a light option mortgage which will give you the basic features that you need, not the home loan refinance with all the bells and whistles that you'll likely not take advantage of over the home loan term.
- Using comparison rates to compare different mortgages can help because the comparison rate will take into consideration other costs associated with the mortgage such as regular fees and not just the interest rate.
- In working out your loan affordability, factor in potential further rate increases so that you are prepared for increases to your minimum repayment amount in the future.